View Single Post
Old November 26, 2008, 09:52 PM   #16
jimpeel

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your input. It sounds like I need to buy it and take it home and then present it to her when she leaves.

The only other thing is that we both work at Wal-Mart, the firearm is at our Wal-Mart and would be purchased at our Wal-Mart; but I don't think that will be a problem. I would like to give it to her at her going away at the store but that is not an option as only managers can transport a firearm through the store. I guess I could give her the empty box at the going away and then fill it up outside.

Then again, she could say that she is not interested in shooting and she doesn't like sports of any kind whatsoever. Still waiting on her to get back for the answer.

"Science is built up with facts, as a house is with stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house." - Jules Henri Poincare

"Three thousand people died on Sept. 11 because eight pilots were killed"
-- former Northwest Airlines pilot Stephen Luckey

Page generated in 0.03271 seconds with 8 queries