View Single Post
Old November 23, 2011, 03:14 AM   #1
yo0123yo

Recommendations for a small yet powerful pistol?

I will definitely be ordering it from BudsGunShop online they have awesome price but anyways...In the past, I have owned a Ruger P95, did not jam once and had no problems at all but I sold it one year ago because I live in Illinois and Illinois is the only state that doesn't ccw but I have a business in Indiana i drive to daily so I'm getting a non-resident ccw from there but in the meantime I am looking for something small, reliable and definitely powerful, this is for personal protection. I have heard many suggestions, it doesn't matter if its a .380, 9mm, .40, or .45 as long as it is small, reliable and powerful.One of my buddies suggested the Ruger LCP and said it's a great gun and is small and reliable which is what I am looking for. Here's what pistols have interested me so far, I would appreciate it if you guys would give any tips/advice and your personal input on which one I should possibly lean towards more than the other.. i love how small the kel-tecs and rugers looked in store as well as the glock 36 but if i can get anything i have listed instead of a glock I will definitely do that because I'm working with a not-too high budget I really liked the feel and how small that ruger LCP was but I will appreciate input on any other pistol i have listed here thanks..i appreciate it guys

these are the ones that caught my eye at the local gun store: Max I'm looking to spend is no more than 400, 450$ max
kel-tec P3AT
kel-tec PF9
kel-tec P11
kel-tec P-32
ruger LCP
ruger LC9
ruger SR9C

These are last resort so if you guys can please let me know what you think of the ones on top of the glock handguns that caught my eye because these are way more expensive than the ruger and kel-tec's i'd like to buy something that isnt going to break the bank
glock 33 for 475$
glock 26 for 500$
glock 27 for 500$
glock 28 and 36 caught my eye but I cant find prices online for them
glock 30 for 550$

Page generated in 0.04072 seconds with 8 queries