View Single Post
Old July 13, 2008, 10:16 PM   #59
dabigguns357

home plan

i have posted this before in other threads but here goes.My primary weapon is a mossberg 12 gauge pump with a rifled slug barrel and a backup s&w 686 357 strapped and holstered to a clip on belt.My wife has a 410 filled with slugs and a snubbie 357 for back up.I have 3 nightvision cameras outside and 3 nightvision cameras inside which can be seen on any tv in the house and all are equipped with audio.The first indoor camera is above my bedroom door facing at an angle down, the second indoor camera is above the door facing into the kitchen at the back of the house and the 3rd is facing up the stairs to the kids room(no sneaking in or out for our sons)I want and can to see the threat coming from either the back or front door.The cameras help us see whats on the other side of the door before we shoot.We also have 2-way radios with earpieces for my wife and i,and in the kids room we have baby monitors that get turned on every night.Oh by the way the cameras i use came from walmart and were only 78.99 a pair.
In my bedroom i keep 2 shotguns,2 handguns,2 cell phones,2 sets of keys,2 flashlights,2 radios and 1 hammer for breaking windows if escape is nessary.I hope the camera advise helps you all as much as it has me.2 month ago i was able to give the police a video we made of both our cars getting broken into at the same time.The b/gs were caught because they were on tape.Smile and say cheese

I also have a plan if the electric gets cut too.

Page generated in 0.02512 seconds with 8 queries