View Single Post
Old April 6, 2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Mauser Rat

D-Lead Handsoap and cleaners

This is NOT offering anything for sale. I don't have anything to do with this company. But....

There is a company called ESCA Tech that sells handsoaps and cleaners that are particularly designed to clean up Lead, Nickel, Cadmium, Arsenic, Mercury, Silver, Zinc and "most other heavy metals". The products have names like "D-Lead Dry or Wet Skin Cleaner" or "D-Wipes" that clean up the same heavy metals but are like hand wipes I think. Also shampoos, laundry detergents, gallon jugs of "surface" cleaning products.....

I just found ESCA Tech and got some of the hand cleaner and it cleans very well. The ingredient list includes "phosphonate" which, if similar to phosphate, would react with all the heavy metal ions and allow them to be washed or wiped off.

I was wondering if anybody else had any experience with them and knows if it is too good to be true? The products are not expensive and would seem to be worth what they charge if they work. Lead ain't a great thing to eat!

The guy who started the company used to be involved in the lead removal industry and created these products to clean up his and others hands, clothes, etc.

Any feed back anybody?

Page generated in 0.02742 seconds with 8 queries