View Single Post
Old February 10, 2006, 10:58 AM   #101
urbanassault

BlackwaterOPS:

Quote:
A car is a deadly weapon. Think about it.
Thats a joke and a stupid reason to abuse his authority and you know it. Do you realize how hard it is to hit somebody when you are in a car?? Think about it your turning radius is what 10-15ft can you stand within a 10ft circle? I think you could dodge a car in a parking lot rather easy. Hes a 17 year old high school kid sitting in his car, a gun is not necessary even if he thought it was, where the handcuffs??? No, its rediculous the kind of power we give LEO's and how they abuse it, do they have nothing better to do but harrass kids.

Quote:
Your brother almost certainly gave permission. If he did not well, there are cops who should be doing something else.
Of course he gave him permission, he had nothing to hide, but why would they need to block his car in and search through for no reason. They "thought" he might be doing something he wasnt, if you were sitting in parking lot and a cop blocked you in and went through all of your crap you would be pissed but they wouldnt do that to an adult because it is rediculous. My brother gave the officer's permission because it is rediculous to argue with a cop, duh they have the authority, and we as sheep have to respect it, just because. What would they do if you said no? Call the dispatch and get a reason to do it anyways....probably....would that piss them off even more and make them being even bigger jerks, most likely. I hope you keep an open mind when reading what I write and realize that it is not pointless bable, this stuff really happens, ALOT think of it happening to your kids...

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Page generated in 0.03269 seconds with 8 queries