View Single Post
Old July 24, 2008, 11:11 AM   #37
AL1916

Bryco/Jennings .32

New to this forum, but I want to put my 2 cents in. I picked up a Bryco Mod 38, 32 cal at local auction. Didn't know much about them at all. Looked alot like a Raven, so I knew it was cheap. Also I didn't appreciate 32 cal all the much either. But I did buy it, took it to the indoor range and put a target out to about 5 yards or so. Chambered a round, and yes it goes "bang". It did every time, jumped in my hand a bit, but fired all the rounds. Its small, easy to conceal and if you happen to loose it, So What? Mine came with the box, 2 mags and instructions. Its hard to disassemble for sure, but not that hard to clean, just wipe it off. Paper-weight, ok, if you want, but mine shoots. SD no, but if its all you got. Ammo is quite expensive though. I'd stick with my 9mm or 40. But honestly though it ain't that bad that I'd just scrap it in a bucket of concrete. Unless it blows up in my hand. I treat ALL weapons as potential lethal items. Even a Bryco. YES it can hurt you, even Kill. And if its free, go for it, mine makes noise. Do you plan on running over it in a truck?

Page generated in 0.02497 seconds with 8 queries