View Single Post
Old June 16, 2008, 04:37 PM   #11
Trapp

Someone might be able to help you if we knew what you were working with.

What am I talking about? These are all of your posts that conflict with each other...

Quote:
I have a Beretta 92fs and It can only take 15 and 20 round mags in it.
Quote:
My Beretta is in excellent condition and I'd be looking for a 226 in excellent condition as well. I also have an HK USP 45. compact that I might try to sell and I'd get at least $800 for that, but the HK is such a great shot and reliable, I'm reluctant to get rid of it. For $800, I could actually probably get a brand new sig but my HK has never failed once.
Quote:
I carry a HK USP 45. Compact. It's very concealable and extremely reliable.
Quote:
I would carry the HK P2000SK. I've been carrying mine for years and I love it. It is lightweight, very contollable, and 100% reliable. Also, mine is the V3 with the LEM trigger, so I don't have the hammer poking me in the side all of the time. Personally, I hate Glock.
Quote:
For concealed I take my P99AS 9mm (Hornady 147 +p.) For home defence I use my AK-47 (which is not really a pistol but I like it anyway) : ]
Quote:
I voted Germany I have three Walthers and four HK's and I love them all. I also have a Sig P232 that was made in Germany.
Quote:
I've actually had many FTF's on my Kimber Custom II. I am not a big fan of Dan Wesson either. I would either get a Springfield or a Para Ordnance.
From the "Most problematic gun you've owned" thread:
Quote:
S&W Walther PPK. Biggest piece of crap ever.:barf: Constant FTFeeds and a few KBooms. Also some slide bite. James Bond made a horrible choice. I wonder if he even has a thumb anymore.
A few KB's!?!?!?

Quote:
Oh yea, I'm the one who made the OP, and I forgot to mention that I have 2 AK's
Quote:
My Bersa Thunder .380 sucked and had FTF. I wouldn't buy one. I'm glad your happy with your's though
Quote:
I have a Walther P99AS, PPS, PPK, PPK/S, P5, P38, P22, P88, P1, and PP. Mind you, I started my Walther collection when I was 18 and I will never stop. Walther all the way!!!
in reference to a gun not available in the US (a UMP)

Quote:
HK Allday:

Nice carbine. I have the same exact one. It is a beauty and I wouldn't get rid of it.
Quote:
I actually already own a PPS and I regret buying it. For a gun of its size, you'd think it would be a little bit lighter. Also, I think the trigger on it sucks.
Quote:
That's completely not true. I own a selective fire uzi. I bought it back in 87' for only 2,500.
Quote:
HK Allday:

Good questions. I have had an HK USP45C, and I have shot an HK45C and an HK P2000SK 9mm.
Quote:
I am thinking about getting Walther PPK/S in .380 as my next gun. Also, my father is going to buy a two-tone Sig P232 (.380)

What is good defence ammo for a .380?
Quote:
I have been a semi-auto pistol guy (with the exception of one rifle.) Honesty, just for the first time yesterday, I picked up a revolver to fondle it
Quote:
I was once in the same situation as you

I went with the 3'' 686

I like it better than the Ruger
"Oldest handgun you own" thread:

Quote:
a 2008 Lancaster AK47 lol. All of the guns I own are from 08'.
Quote:
I own a P99AS and I used to own a USP/C. I liked the P99 in every way better (hint...hint...look at the username)
Quote:
Mine was an HK P2000SK V2 LEM. I bought it without even trying the LEM trigger before and I hated it. I sold it within the week that I bought it
Quote:
I prefer steel because of its heft and recoil-reducing weight. But my CCW and home defence weapon is a P99 with a polymer frame. For some weird reason, my polymer P99 has less recoil than my 42oz 226ST. It's just kind of weird how that works.
Quote:
I own a selective fire IMI Uzi. I pretty much never use it because it's way to expensive to shoot, which is why I'm considering buying a .22lr conversion kit for it. I got it in 1987 for $3000.
Quote:
The Sig P220 is a great pistol. Mine had only 2 FTF's when I first shot it and then it was fine.
Quote:
Definately my dad's fault , and I can't thank him enough. When I was 12 he bought me my first gun for Christmas (a Sig P239). Ever since then I was obsessed with guns.
Quote:
Also, my heavy, steel-framed Kahr K40 kicked like a mule, and that was a heavy gun for a compact.
You don't add up......

Page generated in 0.04162 seconds with 8 queries