View Single Post
Old September 27, 2005, 06:42 PM   #26
spacemanspiff

Quote:
Does anyone have a problem with shooting them both in the back if the opportunity arose; say they both walked directly past you and didn't see you and were walking into an open room with their backs to you. Now is the perfect opportunity to put one in each of their backs at 10' range. Do you shoot?
yeah i got a problem with it, because the law would have a problem with it. right LEAD COUNSEL???? i can only use deadly force when lives are threatened. if i am hiding in my home and the intruded doesnt see me, even though he/she is armed i am not in the right (at least in my state) to open fire.

besides, won't the crook need to have both hands free? one to hold the sack and the other to put your stuff in it? unless your perp has three arms and is using one to hold a gun, he probably wont be a threat. besides, you wear your body armor all the time, right? just do a tac roll and take their feet out from under them, we do it all the time up here, except we call it 'native bowling'. simply take a running charge at a group of homeless drunk natives and jump into the fetal position as you get towards their feet. you get five points for each one you knock over.
but i digress, i've gotten off topic.

Quote:
Where do I get one of those!? How much did it cost!? Do you have a weblink for it!?
my DefHoCon is so state of the art it can't be put on the regular old internet. its only available through the super-secret XXX***XXX****** THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED BY THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULAR DE-PROGRAMMING.

Page generated in 0.03406 seconds with 8 queries