View Single Post
Old October 24, 2013, 05:01 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: May 16, 2008
Posts: 9,788
A Federal firearms licensee other than an importer, may make an occasional
importation of sporting firearms or ammunition
(excluding surplus military)
himself or an unlicensed person in the licensee's State
So, a C&R will allow me to even if a regular FFL can not import surplus firearms?
What I have in mind is not surplus, so I guess that doesn't matter, but I did not think a C&R would allow me to import.

Original post

I think I must be misunderstanding something.
$0 of an NRA membership goes to legislative action or court battles. Not a dime. Only money contributed to the NRA-ILA or NRA-PVF. Second Amendment Foundation is a solid alternative.
First Shotgun Thread First Rifle Thread First Pistol Thread
johnwilliamson062 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03340 seconds with 8 queries