View Single Post
Old November 30, 2004, 02:35 AM   #11
OfcrBill

RCBS RockChucker

"I am new to reloading, I shoot so much its starting to hurt my pocket. What would be the best reloader for me to buy. I want a good one but not a high dollar one. Any info would be great."

The best X-Mas gift I ever got was my RockChucker set. I started and remain a single-stage reloader for the last 7 yrs now. It came with most, if not all the tools required to start out. Figure in on at LEAST $400 to start out in tools and equipment alone. I found this to be a very worth-while hobby and a great way to unwind after a long day of work. If you just want to do it to save money and pump out rounds, get a progressive reloader (Dillon). If you do it for the sheer enjoyment and actual accuracy training, I suggest single-stage (I use only RCBS and Lee equip). It's up to you and I suggest training by a professional and do your research. You can save big $$$ by looking for used equipment. Use this forum to assist in everything. With my training and experience, I still learn from the folks here in this forum. They are an invaluable asset of knowledge. Regards, Will
USS Jason AR 8
USS Kitty Hawk CV 63

Page generated in 0.02881 seconds with 8 queries