View Single Post
Old June 14, 2019, 07:44 PM   #10
dgludwig

riffraff, do a search on the SIG Model 220 and you'll learn that plenty of people have experienced feeding problems with this pistol over time-just like every other gun ever made (looking at you, Glock ). Before I sold my Model 220, I had fired hundreds of rounds through it with no problems. I have fired thousands of rounds of very different ammunition configurations through my Model 227 and Model 226 pistols with no problems. I have no reservations whatsoever relying on my Model 227 for defending my life under any circumstance.

If you look hard enough, you'll find very SIG ever made to have given problems to any one individual over time but to suggest that the Model 227 is intrinsically a "jam-o-matic" (not saying that anyone necessarily is alleging that) just isn't true in my experience.

When it comes time for you to "pick up a really pretty 1911", give the SIG models TTT and STX a look-see. Really handsome SIG-made 1911 pistols, imo.

Last edited by dgludwig; June 15, 2019 at 08:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 8 queries