View Single Post
Old August 9, 2001, 01:36 AM   #8
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

Who is this Leroy Thompson guy?
This guy is a living breathing Firearms Museum. He has an article in dang near EVERY gun rag I have ever picked up... and in this issue he has two. LT writes his stuff about guns you will probably never get a chance to see - Like the MAT 49... and there he is shootin the heck out of it and writing about it.
(The guy looks just like my Dad - but my Daddy isnt interested in SMGs and such... just silenced .22s )
Now in this one he reviews that French thing and then the M1 Carbine.
He writes very well and is very accurate in his reviews... Probably one of the best gun writers on the block next to Ed Sanow. Good stuff.

I do have one biatch about this issue. In the M96 Article there is a photo of AR Magazines... 2 sizes. Laying not on an M96... but on a "CROSSFIRE"! For the love of all that is holy!!! A Crossfire?
I can understand using another picture for the purpuse - but the Crossfire? Why not a giant grizzly bear [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]?
If you can not tell - I hate the Crossfire and whoever designed that POS needs to get a spanking by a couple very large austrailian women.

Page generated in 0.02927 seconds with 8 queries