View Single Post
Old November 22, 2011, 04:19 AM   #5
MikeNice81

When dealing with people like "Radiovision" in the comment field I just drop a little copy and paste.

Quote:
There are people in this world to whom you’re not a human being. They don’t want to be respected by you. They don’t care about you–they’re not even really aware of you. They only care about the food you represent, the money that’s in your pocket. You’re not a person to them, but an obstacle. You’re just in the way of the reward, like a wrapper around a candy bar, and these people are willing to discard you just like that wrapper in order to get what they want. . .

Can you imagine your life ending tonight, with you taking your last breaths on the dingy linoleum floor of some convenience store, just because you had the bad luck of drawing third shift? Can you imagine what it would be like to have everything taken from you in a few moments–your history, your knowledge, your hopes, your dreams, your consciousness–all over a few pieces of paper? If you can, don’t you, too, feel white hot anger when you think of the person who would do such a thing to you without a second thought just so they can get a fix, pay the rent, and get a new game for the Playstation?
Marko Kloos

Unfortunately with out more details I don't know how we'll make this a T&T thread.

Last edited by MikeNice81; November 22, 2011 at 09:27 AM.

Page generated in 0.03050 seconds with 8 queries