View Single Post
Old October 19, 2011, 10:02 PM   #17
a1abdj

That's the same business philosophy that I use, and it has worked well over the years. The only difference is that I have a lot more on my plate. I'm not simply building safes or selling safes. I'm working on them, restoring them, installing them, etc.

Even though I have customers spending six figures with me at a time, I probably spend more time on the phone, and here on the forums, educating people on gun safes.

Why? Gun safe buyers are probably the most mislead group of safe buyers out there. I'm a gun collector and shooter as well, and figure if I can save anybody the anguish of loosing their assets to a theft or fire, it's time well spent.

In the end, it doesn't matter how nice I am, or how nice anybody else is on the phone. There are plenty of used car salesmen that come across as nice and sincere. Don't take my word for it, and don't take their word for it. Take what you hear, then go do a little more research using that information as a guide. That way you'll end up making an educated decision.

Page generated in 0.03131 seconds with 8 queries