View Single Post
Old July 17, 2010, 02:27 AM   #3
Kjackson35

When, where? Pretty broad question. But I guess that's according to legal matters which you specifically asked us to set aside. I would prefer to never retreat because I would never be shooting at somebody that didn't entirely deserve being shot at. Just my opinion. But treat everybody around you as to how you wish to be treated and you will be allowed to live a long and happy life. I just don't believe in the whole "pitty the criminals" concept that a lot of people have.

While in High School, there was a man that had already been arrested twice, once for aggrivated assault, maybe both times but I'm not entirely sure. A judge decides to let him go after the second offense despite the death threats he had made to a lady and the ladies family. The guy comes onto my school's property during the hours that classes were dismissing for the day, forces the ladies' daughter into his truck right in front of half the school, proceeds to drive out off to a country road where he executed her by a gunshot to the head.

Just last week, somebody in my hometown that was released only 8 months ago on parole from a 18 year prison sentence for first-degree murder once again murdered a total stranger at a gas station. This fine gentleman should have been put away for good a long, long time ago.

I'm sure you could find a million other stories that are more or less similiar to these stories. I don't believe that these people ever deserved a second or third chance. If a person will kill once, they will kill again and again. It was only 100 years ago that cold blooded killers were hung in the middle of a street at 12 o' clock noon. Boy what I would give to have been born in the 1800's......

Page generated in 0.02996 seconds with 8 queries