View Single Post
Old March 20, 2020, 03:39 PM   #26
HighDesert

I'm not excited about this crazy run of first time buyers at all and find it the least bit humorous. It's been mentioned already, many of these folks are never going to take the time to learn how to use or store them properly, so the number of thefts and NGs, and all thise bad things that happen when idiots hold guns is about to unleash. The second part of this is their motivation. How is a long time gun hater somehow converted to gun loving by a virus scare? Answer, they are betting we are going to take them when things go bad. Not sporting aspirations, not rogue governments, but their neighbors and those crazy conservatives with snake and flag stickers! Now call me crazy, but worse things have happened and they have never been moved a millimeter from their position. Now all of a sudden they are 2A supporters? I don't think so.

The good thing about the 2A they hate is it applies universally to all citizens. Wish they'd think a bit harder, before giving everything away as they have. maybe this will change their attitude, but to me, guns in the wrong hands just makes the stop more bold.

Page generated in 0.03578 seconds with 8 queries