View Single Post
Old March 19, 2020, 07:15 PM   #11
osbornk

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebike View Post
I for the like of me cannot understand what it is with Taurus gun owners. They defend crappy firearms and even crappier customer service with a vigilance like I've never seen. Early last year I made the biggest gun buying mistake ever, getting sucked in by good reviews, cheap price and purchased two Taurus firearms. Both failed miserably (TX22 & G2C). When I complained about the guns and the company with proof to back up my claims on the Taurus gun forum I was asked to leave. Taurus owners defend that horrible company with a blindness that is similar to never Trumpers. Don't they understand that by allowing Taurus to get away with their shoddy products and I don't give a crap about you customer service they're just making it worst. Taurus gets away with it and will never correct their terrible behavior as long as their customers continue to make ridiculous excuses to support their Taurus purchase. I just don't get it. Am I missing something here?
I run across unhappy owners on gun, truck, car and motorcycle forums and they bash a particular brand and the people who own them. Sometimes they have had problems and sometimes they make it up. They will post the same thing on several forums to make a minor issue appear to be a major issue. My new 2004 F-150 was going to fail and leave me stranded and I am still waiting on it to have a problem. My mid 70s Taurus revolver was going to let me down but since it didn't, I have bought 5 more and I am still waiting for any of them to fail. I sold the first one because it wasn't designed for +P and I accidentally bought a box and didn't want to use it in it by accident. I forgive the gun bashers more than the truck bashers because most of the issues with semi-auto handguns turn out to be operator error. They don't know it is their fault or they won't admit it so the bash the product. If someone buys a bad product and it fails, why would they buy a second?

Page generated in 0.03342 seconds with 8 queries