View Single Post
Old May 4, 2009, 11:05 AM   #4
USAFNoDak

In the clip, he says, (paraphrasing) that assault weapons jam, they're inaccurate, they fire at close range, and they are very powerful.

Then he turns around and says that in Pittsburgh, an AK-47 was used which was so powerful that it was used from house a long distance away to shoot right through a police car. He said it "blew right through a police car". I think he was trying to make people think it "blew up the police car" without actually lying and saying that. Wouldn't most people say "shot right through a police car" rather than "blew right through a police car"? I think he was trying to "magnify" the power aspect of the AK-47 for the generally, firearms-ignorant, public.

Ok, so, they only fire at close range and are inaccurate, but the guy in Pittsburgh shot a cop car from long range and it "blew right through the police car". Wow, what a self induced contradiction on his part.

There's a reason his nickname is "Fast Eddie" and it's because he plays "fast" and "loose" with the truth.

He also said that any citizen who owns an assault weapon is crazy. Wow, I guess he just declared me to be a lunatic. I just might be the lunitic you're looking for. (Billy Joel)
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Last edited by USAFNoDak; May 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM.

Page generated in 0.03716 seconds with 8 queries