View Single Post
Old November 12, 2008, 09:17 PM   #97
Deaf Smith

Quote:
BS yourself, deaf. Obviousisy you haven't had much instruction in chamber empty carry, along with so manuy of the things you try to comment on without having a base of knowledge. If you wantt to discuss LEO tactics, start a thread. This thread is dealing with carrying chamber empty while CCW.
david... SN's class IS FOR CIVILIANS. Gezz man, what planet are you on? His class isn't LEO tactics. The class, 'Extreem Close Quaters Concepts' is about dealing with grappling attackers. 1/2 is FOF with simulation rounds. One finds out how difficult it is to stop a grappler from getting ones weapon. And chamber empty is just about impossible to pull off once sone one starts grabbing you. You need to get out more and understand chanber empty carry has lots of faults for civilians as well as LEO.

Quote:
Sorry, i've been out awhile - here is the new one: Try to avoid selective reading...
Oh, he is selective all right. He is for this and that... but. Always some buts in his arguments. Reminds me of Kerry (yea THAT Kerry.)

Page generated in 0.02712 seconds with 8 queries