View Single Post
Old March 19, 2009, 10:11 PM   #4
tiberius10721

u know what makes me angry i got warned on this site for making a racial slur about certain people introducing new anti gun laws here in ca ,but what am I supposed to think when its always the same group of people introducing new anti gun laws here in CA. ab2062 failed and now they came up with another anti gun law called ab 962 which is worse than ab2062.Ive had it Im moving out of california.Mexico has extremely strict gun laws and look how thats turning out!I used to think people with conspiracy theories were crazy but now Im starting to think maybe they are saner than everyone else.I can look outside and see that its daytime and there are people in the state of ca that will try to convince me its night time.What other rationale is there other than someone or some group of people have an agenda.I realize this thread will get closed because im not quoting exact laws and factual policies but in my opinion the situation here on the border states is grim and needs to be discussed more!War is upon us how long will we quote laws and worry about staying on topic?Long live Micheal Savage!

Page generated in 0.02612 seconds with 8 queries