View Single Post
Old October 17, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2
djcantr

I don't suspect you'll have any problems with it. If you do, they have a lifetime warranty. If the polymer parts inside eventually fail, put a mil spec LPK in it and keep going. I bought my New Frontier Armory stripped and put in a mil spec LPK from the start.

I bought one of their stripped lowers for an ultra lightweight .22 LR AR. When I installed the butt stock the top of the threaded portion that it screws into cracked. I figured I over tightened it. I was about to order a new lower when I decided to email New Frontier. I told them what happened and that I thought I might have over tightened it but wasn't sure. Asked if they thought it was due to being over tightened or if there was a warranty. They emailed back within a couple hours and didn't ask me any questions about the crack or anything else. Just said they stand behind their product 100% and to send it back for a replacement. I mailed it to them and they turned around and mailed me a new one the very same day. Pretty dang good service for something that might have been my fault, and I even told them that!

Page generated in 0.02198 seconds with 8 queries