Thread: best .22 rifle?
View Single Post
Old August 8, 2011, 06:36 PM   #5
fishblade2

First of all sorry for posting an opinion like that. I should of actually said it different. I did mean though that the ruger seemed to be the best for accuracy from what I heard if upgraded right. I was actually going to edit this post some but here is a better idea now that I have actually researched some these past hours: I pretty much want a match gun .22. I want the best .22 rifle I can get for accuracy. I'm looking into a savage or a ruger with upgrades. I am wanting it not just for accuracy at close but far distances as well. Questions I have for the savage are as following: I don't really know the difference in all of their mark II match guns. Can anyone first help me with this? http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/models/. What aftermarket pieces should I put on the gun to make it better whether it's a different stock, barrel, etc (if needed). I want to put a nice scope on it. I have looked at leupold some, and I'm going to look at some of Meuller. I'm not sure about this topic though because everyone has an idea on it. I want the best I could get for a pretty good price. I know that I would want one with good parallax but I don't know what brands have this on their guns. Lastly I really need to know what scope mounts would be the best around to put on it since I will be putting a nice scope on the gun. Now if savage isn't what I should go with since the Ruger 10/22 has the most upgradable market then some help answering what should go onto it to help shoot with the most accuracy. Thanks!

Page generated in 0.03248 seconds with 8 queries