View Single Post
Old August 29, 2008, 08:48 AM   #24
fixxervi6

Didn't realize I was bragging, thought I was actually asking a question, of which some people are actually answering.

How old am I? How old are you? If your asking because "I am riding my bicycle in a park" the bicycle is a team issued multi thousand dollar bike used in professional racing and I used to be semi-pro myself, bicycles are not just for little boys.

So what if they check my PC there is nothing on here.

1911 can go in a holster on the outside that does not interfere with movement of the legs, anything in my pockets does get in the way, I pulled my shirt over it so I don't know if that would count as concealed or not - I support open carry for this reason, I think only the very few would strap on a weapon and walk around say starbucks or try to go to the mall, but the law would greatly benefit people like me, I think requring a CHL to open carry probably is not a bad idea at all.

I've been to the park at least 30 times with no problems except one night (dog was a seperate night), its not in a bad area or known for its problems if it was I would stay out, like I said sometimes trouble finds you. I've even ran into trouble at a regular gas station, a man tried to steal my bags just as I paid for them right off the counter, instinctivly I grabbed them right back not thinking, this dude was huge and obviously under some kind of chemical influance, for a few moments I thought the situation was going to turn very ugly (I was not armed). Guess I should avoid gas stations too.

If thats all there is to it, is to stay in safe places at all times then why do any of you carry? Just stay in a safe place at all times and you don't have to worry, right? Well if that is the argument then CHL should be illegal along with all hand guns because all they do is give you an excuse to go into dangerous places? come on folks get real, people have been murdered in a McDonalds as well as parks at night thats why people carry.

So I am a thug because I have carried illegal, wow, ok whatever, guess you have a different def. of thug than I do. Guess you don't speed, run red lights, tailgate people, park illegally, you don't cheat on your taxes, cause thats all illegal too and that would also make you a thug. Thugs that carry, do so with intent to do harm. Amazing I passed a few people in the park and I didn't feel the need to stop and harrass them or rob them or anything, guess as a thug I kind of suck at it.

When I posted I epected some flames due to the nature of the question and the sensitivity of the internet, but some of these responses are, well, I just can't beleive I'm a thug now too I need to go shopping for some new cloths and get some tattoos now, then my transision to the dark side will be complete! Get real, it takes more than doing something illegal to become a thug, I speed every day too so even if I don't carry I'm a thug right? oh oops I posted that I speed on the internet...

Thanks to everyone that answered my post, I will get a CHL sooner than I had planned, and to everyone else thanks for some spice to keep the thread from going boring.

Page generated in 0.03729 seconds with 8 queries