View Single Post
Old April 5, 2006, 05:35 PM   #18
Capt. Charlie
Moderator Emeritus

Here's one for eastern Ohio, in Jefferson County. Facility's name is S.T.A.R.T.

I have no first hand experience with them, but I do know a couple of the instructors, and they are first rate. Here is their mission statement:

Quote:
Special Tactics and Rescue Training (S.T.A.R.T.) is a Weapons Training Facility, Target Fabrication, and a Consulting Company Specializing in Special Tactics and Rescue Training in support of Homeland Defense. We are becoming an international global asset. Its founders are Combatant Veterans comprised of Retired Navy Seal, Army 82nd Airborne Soldiers, Green Berets, Pilots, and Law Enforcement Personnel. Special Tactics and Rescue Training is dedicated to expert training of Law Enforcement, Military, and Civilian Agencies. Our purpose is to service our customers in the safest, and most cost effective manner possible. We use the latest training methods from basic self-defense to close quarter's battle. We support the Homeland Defense and believe it STARTs with our United States Citizens.
Web site is http://www.strt.us/

I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.

--Capt. Charlie

Page generated in 0.03762 seconds with 8 queries