View Single Post
Old November 22, 2008, 01:14 AM   #28
kiloxj

Huh

Must have gotton clean ammo and have a real loose action, when i was in iraq i clared a hodgies damn ak and the bolt literally came out without diassemble, i laughed my ass off then had the AAV run over it, but no wonder its tolerate. My buddy got 500 rds wolf. never clared 28 rds in a mag without a jam. then i would trow silver bear in there and no problem. Then mine started jamming with Silver Bear, and i noticed i needed new gas rings on my bolt, Screw that i took a torch and hoseclamp and now the are good as new. All weapons have their flaws. The cheaper the ammo the more carbon build up and jams probably, but i cant afford to shoot brass everytime i go shoot. I'v got about the same a=mount through my rifle and ti will group like it did the day i got it. And our RRA NM whoots just as good asany of our colt Sporter mAtch Hbars. The sp1's are a little different bc of the ultralight barrels. To each his own and all weapons have a flaw, its up to the shooter to learn his weapn and control it. I cleaned my A4 in Iraq twice in 7 months. Boltcarrier group and bolt with hopes once a convoy and a pull w the boresnake. Not one jam in 7 months

Page generated in 0.02442 seconds with 8 queries