View Single Post
Old November 21, 2007, 06:01 PM   #284
GotGlock19

Amazing product.

I did a little test of it between yesterday and today, i took my Sig to the range already lubed as usual with Breakfree CLP. Shot 100 rounds the came home and after a HEAVY application of gun scrubber i lubed with Weapon Shield. Went back to the range today, another 100 rounds, same ammo. The gun runs smoother, its noticeably different. Plus i didn't have it weeping out like BreakFree does, it seems to stick better to the metal and stays where its supposed to. Afterwards i cleaned with Weapon Shield and was impressed as to how good it was as removing carbon, my barrel hasn't looked this good in a while. THANK YOU WEAPON SHIELD, ill be placing my order on payday.

On a side note it leaves this nice semi gloss finish on my Sig that i have never seen before, BreakFree just wipes off completely where Weapon Shield sticks.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Page generated in 0.03439 seconds with 8 queries