View Single Post
Old October 31, 2000, 09:31 PM   #4
BadMedicine

Only 100?!?!?! I'm not critisizing, that is a VERY nice buck, that, and I didn't get anything this year, but the 3 point blacktail I shot a few years back went 120 with the guts out, and skinned. We gueesed him prolly 150 live weight. That rack is MUCH larger than the one on my deer. Mine wasn't soo wide.
What state were ya in?

Speaking of posing with live deer. My uncle was driving down this road (that he probably shouldn't have been on) and saw this NICE buck standing there. So he jumps out with his bow and shoots it. He runs out, grabs the deer, loads it in the back of his suburban, and starts driving down the road again. He didn't take the time to gut it because (he probably shouldn't have been there). So he gets back out on the main road and he heeres this snortin' comming ftrom the back, he looks back, and this deer is just sitting back there staring at him. As soon as they made eye contact the buck started getting reall p*ssed, kicking and snorting, and raising a fit, it broke one of the back windows, and kicked my uncle in the neck. My uncle got mad and stopped, jumped out with his bow, and was gonna shoot it again, but as soon as he jumped out, the deer followed him and ran off into some woods. My uncle followed it and found it bedded down, and shot again. This time he gutted it, and put it back in his truck. He swears it's a true storie.

Page generated in 0.03111 seconds with 8 queries