Thread: Range Rant
View Single Post
Old October 31, 2002, 05:21 PM   #18
Gomez

I couldn't give a rat's ass what people wear to the range or to a class. What gets me worked up is when I go to my local FREE outdoor range and some stupid SOB has spent thirty minutes shooting .22s through one of the 4X4s that hold up the roof supports. Shot through the whole thing for S&G And then you got the guys who will blow through 5000 rounds of ammo and leave their friggin brass all over the place. The range is free. All they ask is clean up after yourself and some gunowners can't be bothered. What kind of image is that going to make? And, less we forget, the ignorant dumbsmucks who ignore the "No ALcohol Behind This Point" sign and decide that blasting away at fifths of whiskey and wine bottles is the way to go.

If people in the media want to make gunowners look bad, they will bypass 99 people in "business casual" for the 1 guy in camo pants and the "Osama, Yo Mama" t-shirt.

Page generated in 0.03558 seconds with 8 queries