View Single Post
Old September 24, 2002, 08:40 AM   #12
Southla1
Member In Memoriam

I appreciate you showing what happened Westicle, but I will stand by EVERY word I posted!

Being a new reloader is ANOTHER reason he should have done just as I said (read, research, pry, probe, study Etc.) before he even BOUGHT POWDER, let alone reloaded any rounds!

Let's face it..............does one go to the airport and ask the man behind the counter "say how do you fly that B-747 parked out there? Oh ok and then proceed out and fly it? I don't THINK so. Reloading is the same..................only difference is with reloading you can just kill yourself and maybe someone standing near you.............a 747 can kill tons of people. Sorry but that's the way it is.

It is a persons responsibility to get training, read, study etc. before undertaking something like reloading. Asking a "man behind the counter" does not qualify..................as he found out. The one good thing is he was not hurt bad and if he does continue to reload I guess he learned a valuable (but painful lesson). The lesson could have been learned a lot less painfully by the application of some common snese!

Page generated in 0.03181 seconds with 8 queries