Thread: Scenerio
View Single Post
Old October 20, 2001, 10:48 PM   #6
Fred Hansen

Spectre,

I agree with you except for #5 Iwould change that to "Say nothing until your lawyer is present."

In general the law is in the homeowners favor in a case like this, but it varies radically from state to state. A good lawyer would argue that you were presented with exigent circumstances in the above scenario. I think that it is generally considered to be "the greater good" that the bad guy eat it vs. a slightly intoxicated citizen and his family being offed.

If you live in the communewealth of Massachusetts or the worst parts of the PRK then you are doomed, and you will probably do time.
"This started out as a documentary on gun violence in America, but the largest mass murder in our history was just committed -- without the use of a single gun! Not a single bullet fired! No bomb was set off, no missile was fired, no weapon (i.e., a device that was solely and specifically manufactured to kill humans) was used. A boxcutter! -- I can't stop thinking about this. A thousand gun control laws would not have prevented this massacre. What am I doing?"

Michael Moore

Page generated in 0.03198 seconds with 8 queries