View Single Post
Old November 9, 2021, 01:55 PM   #9
44 AMP
Staff

Disregarding the ultra exotics and ultra rare collectibles, there are none.

I've been fortunate enough in the past 50 years to have owned at least one example of every handgun I've ever been seriously interested in, and that includes a number of exotics and collectibles, along with a bunch of "regular" guns that I just happened to find their way home with me.

I have no interest in getting new things just because they are new things, and I have lots of "old things", all that I care about now, so I'm not in the market for anything else in the future.

I'm a grumpy old man who spent a long time getting what he wanted, and one day, realized, he'd done it.

if you're still on that path (and most people are) enjoy the journey and what you discover along the way. I think I'm at the end of that road now, and will enjoy what I have while I have time left to do so. Maybe something will come along and change my mind, its not impossible, but from where I sit right now, there's nothing in sight that does that.

Page generated in 0.02576 seconds with 8 queries