View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 08:20 AM   #30
PH/CIB

"I'm not a fan of bobbed hammer guns, and won't pay for one, unless it came that way from the factory. Not because bobbing the hammer always renders the gun unreliable, but becuase it might." Quote by 44 AMP

Extremely good and interesting quote 44 AMP, and I respect your opinion and the opinion of others who feel the same way.

Before bobbing the hammer on my Ruger SP101 snub nosed revolver to make it snag free, I noticed that Ruger had come out with the same model with the hammer bobbed,,, You have got me thinking and I "Thank You",,,I will call Ruger now to see if the hammer or springs are changed in any way and ask them if my revolver should be changed over to their system or not,,, or is safe to carry and depend on as is.
Life Member,,,Military Order of the Purple Heart, Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Amvets, Disabled American Veterans, 173rd Airborne Skysoldier Association, National Rifle Association, Member,,,IDPA, USPSA, Iowa Sheriffs and Deputies Association,,Website http://www.handgunholsters.net

Page generated in 0.02307 seconds with 8 queries