View Single Post
Old April 24, 2011, 07:10 PM   #11
BigBill

While there still under $100 get them all !!!! When they finally run out and the prices go up you will be gald you did.

At onetime i was buying the [SA] finnish 91/30's in excellent condition for $79. This was a time when most passed on them. there sorry today they did for sure i got 6 of them and there are different things between each one too. Five are stamped [SA] and one is marked #41, 3 have russian skinny stocks while the other 3 have the finnish fat stocks. It pays to get more than 1 too sometimes.

My point is to get more than one, go for the hex and the round receivers and the 91/30's in laminated stocks too. So thats 3 of the 91/30's right there. Time to time we see the 91/59 and the m38 mosins too. Grab them too and don't forget the m44. You will be glad you have them all some day too.

Now remember the swede mausers were just $20 one day too. Even the swiss k31's were $79 and now look at them just a few years down the road. This history price wise tells me we can't lose with any affordable surplus rifle that we buy now. Bill

BTW; Most of the hex stocks are double dated. The oldest date is on the bottom side of the receiver while the newer refurbished date is on the top side of the barrel. I treasure them all anyway there all apart of the russian history. Wether they fought in the forgotten winter war of '39 or in WW2 enjoy them all.

Last edited by BigBill; April 24, 2011 at 07:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.02914 seconds with 8 queries