Thread: baaaaaaaad week
View Single Post
Old January 31, 2006, 10:54 AM   #60
exar

sorry if I gave an incorrect idea to anyone. I was trying to place myself in springmoms' sons' shoes. Everyone is correct when they say to try and leave immediately, which is what I personally would recommend and DO. I was only placing myself in the boys position where an attack is unavoidable, and you better believe if i was being assaulted that i wouldn't care how scared I might look (and probably would be if i was being attacked), I would still reach for the .38 and defend myself. If you are not willing to draw your weapon in defense, then there is no point in carrying one. Once again, sorry if i upset anyone but springmom was asking for a specific scenario and i tried to give her an idea of what someone else might do in an UNAVOIDABLE attack. BTW Memphis, Knoxville, and Louisville are my old homes and they can get rough. I'm not blind to the reality of situations and that is why i carry in the first place. If you were raised in Memphis being the only white kid on your block then you might understand where i come from.

Page generated in 0.03967 seconds with 8 queries