View Single Post
Old December 22, 2018, 05:02 PM   #103
kmw1954

I don't see a problem with that. Just stating facts however they are construed. There isn't a product I know that at one time or another there wasn't a bad review or bad press about it, it's not just with firearms.

Here the inference was that stories of defective Taurus firearms abound everywhere were I was trying to point out exactly where are all these stories. I took it to read that these stories are almost a daily occurrence and that they can be found everywhere..

The point I was trying to make that even on a product specific forum with a "Problem" subforum the stories of satisfied happy owners outweighs the problems.

At the same time I do not have a problem with someone making a negative review of a product as long as they elaborate on the reason for their negative experience. Way too many times I read reviews that just state "this product is junk, don't buy it"., and they leave it at that, while others just offer, "Well I read or I heard." yet they have zero experience with the product. Just like the press wars it makes no never mind to me which products someone else is using or not using.

Page generated in 0.02906 seconds with 8 queries