View Single Post
Old February 8, 2019, 08:47 AM   #7
Senior Member
Join Date: April 19, 2012
Location: Western PA
Posts: 3,827
44 AMP, he has no other option than to wait until he moves. If you move to a new state before a tax stamp comes back, you cannot go back to the previous state to pick up up the NFA item once the tax stamp comes back: Remember, only “long guns” (rifles and shotguns) can be transferred to an out-of-state resident; all NFA items are “other firearms” and can only be transferred to an in-state resident. See my previous post.
0331: "Accuracy by volume."
Theohazard is offline  
Page generated in 0.02721 seconds with 8 queries