View Single Post
Old October 29, 2011, 11:00 PM   #19
Crankylove

Quote:
Cranky that was uncalled for.

You make it sound like I'm trying to kill someone.

If you read back I said seasoned reloading experience and I'v said safe three times.

If someone got hurt truing this then I would be devastated, they obviously didn't have the experience and they weren't being safe by starting with lighter loads and working their way up.

If you set up a test with a ransom rest and a string you can safely see the results.
I never said you were trying to kill, or hurt someone. And, yes, I did see where you typed "safe" multiple times.

I am just wondering why you are so set on some one else trying your idea for you. Time and resources can be a little tight for everybody at times, but I would think you would have a little more interest in your own concept, and have more willingness to put it into reality.

Maybe you could share something more of what you expect out of this setup.......... I am still a bit confused.

You posted you wanted it to work to its "maximum potential".........are you talking velocity? Energy delivered at the muzzle? Energy at 25 yds? Highest pressure before a rupture? Most accurate groups?

Or did you just want to see bullets projecting out the barrels?

Page generated in 0.02488 seconds with 8 queries