View Single Post
Old November 5, 2005, 03:33 PM   #3
gfen

My second question was going to be about the required firearms to take part, but my first one started to get unwieldy. I was curious to know if you truly needed two pistols for all events, or if it was only certain ones, coz I'm willing to make an investment for a single SA revolver and a lever action, but asking me for two revolvers and a rifle puts it close to a $1100 cost for guns alone, not including the rest of the hardware you need.

I knew that those folks were going to be mighty fast with their firearms, as well, but I somehow figured the very nature of the whole thing slowed it down from breakneck speed to merely ridiculously fast.

Its a shame, though, that they really take the costuming thing so seriously. Again, I understand basic respect of the whole thing, but seriously, I won't wear cowboy boots. Ever. I had a pair when I was a kid, and that's embarrassing enough.

I could've been convinced to wear a top hat, though, always wanted an excuse for one.

I don't know the difference twixt IPSC and IDPA, but honestly, I just wanna show up with a SAA and cartridge belt and shoot with folks at amusing targets. -shrug-

Page generated in 0.03493 seconds with 8 queries