View Single Post
Old May 11, 2011, 02:40 AM   #2
FrankenMauser

Ruger M77 .220 Swift factory barrel:
Factory "Varmint" contour barrel. Never re-chambered or re-cut. Good crown. Good throat. Good bluing, with the only nicks/scratches readily visible on the outer diameter of the end of the barrel. Was still shooting beautiful one-hole and clover-leaf groups, when I grew tired of not being able to hunt with the rifle (.24 Caliber minimum).
Should thread right in to any Ruger M77, M77 Mk II, Hawkeye, and most Large-Ring Mausers (large-ring / small-thread Mausers require the threads to be re-cut).
The threads have been oiled, but not cleaned; as I didn't want to expose more bare metal to enable rust.
$70.

RCBS Powder Trickler Adapter:
This is from one of the RCBS 'Trickler System and Powder Measure Stand' kits. I only used the trickler once, but love the stand. Should fit most RCBS powder measures, but I can only guarantee it will fit a Uniflow. -Screws into the bottom of the powder measure, and is adjustable. Allows you to throw a charge into your scale pan, and trickle up to the charge. $13 - Free shipping of my choice.

Take everything listed in these two posts for $300, with FREE shipping of my choice.

Payment methods and other notices in the first post apply here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Barrel_Collage_800.jpg (163.9 KB, 504 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1439_800.jpg (87.9 KB, 501 views)

Page generated in 0.06027 seconds with 9 queries