View Single Post
Old February 21, 2014, 01:49 AM   #118
Snyper

Quote:
An expected response from someone lacking experience who does not know what he doesn't know. And an excellent example of the Dunning–Kruger effect:
You said you never trained with or used that method, so based on what you told me earlier, you are not quaified to have an opinion.

Quote:
You may certainly have an opinion, but not all opinions are equal. We have now established what your opinion is based on and therefore have a better idea of how much attention your opinion warrants.

You have based your opinion on merely your impressions seeing position SUL. Others have based their opinions on actual training with the position and use of the position.
Or have the standards changed now that it's your opinion?

You like to pretend you know a lot, but you're the one who can't seem to figure out how it's possible to hold a firearm safely pointed up, without either blocking your vision or pointing it at yourself

You can't logically dispute anything I've stated, so as always, you try to make it about me instead of just discussing the topic.

You instead resort to some psychobabble personal insult rather than admit I'm right about what I said in that it doesn't really block your vision if you have enough sense to figure it out

Page generated in 0.02223 seconds with 8 queries