View Single Post
Old January 22, 2013, 11:10 PM   #60
Dragline45

Sig has left a bad taste in my mouth. Lately their fit and finish are not keeping up to par with their price tag. To make things worse, and I am not the only one who had this experience, when pointing out flaws in their fit and finish they more often than not will tell you that's normal and they will not fix it under warranty. If you do happen to need work done on your Sig past warranty date or if you bought it used, expect to pay top dollar. Most gun companies I have had to deal with for repairs tried to help me out as much as possible with repair costs, and more often than not would ship me parts free of cost without me even asking. Sig customer service on the other hand was a nightmare and they tried to take me for every penny they could. I ended up doing the work myself for a quarter of the price, and judging by Sig's finish work I wouldn't trust them to do a decent job anyway. If they dropped their price tag I wouldn't be so upset about their lack of detail to fit and finish on current production guns.

Page generated in 0.03795 seconds with 8 queries