View Single Post
Old December 30, 2008, 08:37 AM   #4
GoldenRoyBoy

I've got a beef with Natchez Supply!

Boy, I'm ready to bitczzz.

Natchez Supply; to think I actually recommended them to someone recently. Not any more! Yes, some of their prices are attractive. That is until you begin scrutinizing your invoice; after purchasing. Check out their delivery fees. Check out their hidden "handling" fees. Check out unauthorized contributary fees. I distinctly told them no to an NRA contribution; but, it appeared on my invoice anyway. Yes, I called and complained. Want to hear what the salesman told me, before hanging up on me? "Go **** yourself; you've got a really bad attitude!"

I guess I was ready for them to give me another chance to complain; UPS bundled a bullet/primer/powder delivery to me from Natchez Supply several months ago. Granted, not really their fault. Someone had opened the box from the bottom; stealing 5m primers, and all my 556 live rounds. It took numerous phone calls; and over a month for me to finally get replacments. Never once did Natchez Supply call me; until I wrote them a letter, detailing my dissatisfaction with their operation; and lack of customer service. Earlier, during one of my numerous telephone calls "to" them, Salesman Roger, after hearing me state something about Midway's excellent CS Dept. replied, "We're only about 1/10 the size of Midway; we don't have the staff they do! He did not like it when I replied back, "Maybe there's a reason!"

I won't be buying anything else from Natchez Supply; no matter how attractive their displayed price is.

GoldenRoyBoy

Last edited by GoldenRoyBoy; December 31, 2008 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Spelling

Page generated in 0.03559 seconds with 8 queries