View Single Post
Old October 24, 2011, 08:49 AM   #1
RedBowTies88

New Marlin Xt-22tr constant FTE....

So, I bought a brand new marlin xt-22tr (tubular mag) from cabalas about 2 weeks ago.

took it out for the first time with some bulk federal ammo, fired about 80rounds no problem. then all the sudden about every 7th or 8th casing would fail to eject. cycling the bolt several times after clearing the magazine it would eventually grab the the casing and eject it.

I chaulked it up to it being a new gun and cheap ammo. so i went home and cleaned it, bought some CCI's and went back to shooting. this time made it to about 50 rounds and then it started its old tricks again

Took it home and cleaned/oiled it once more, and then right from the get go it would fail to eject every other shot...with CCI mini mags..

I'm calling marlin today to see what they'll do for me. i really dont want to have to send in a brand new gun if i can avoid it. does anyone have any tips for me?

Thanks,

beech

Page generated in 0.03736 seconds with 8 queries