View Single Post
Old January 18, 2010, 01:43 PM   #11
MCab

Thanks all!
NNoby: I do have plans of putting a biometric safe in my car. I won't carry on school property, but I do like having it with me as I go in the house.

Mete, I had no problem getting training. The samurai would say that that a sword in the hand of the untrained is just a gardening tool. I also believe that good hand-eye coordination, intelligence, or just having the gun on you are no substitutes for training. Nobody does anything well because they are confident or have the right equipment, they do something well because they were trained.

And was the training an eye-opener! It re-enforced how little the LEOs have (not good). Also, after a day of class, I told a friend there "screw karate class, I got more useful stuff in a day than I would in years of martial arts." Even Bruce Lee said in his lost interview when asked which martial art was the best: "It doesn't matter anymore, baby, everyone has guns now."

Sefner, haha, love the Wally World map, but I always check-out at electronics because nobody's there. If I'm getting ammo, I go to sporting goods, natch, and pray to God nobody's there getting a fishing license! I could apply for a loan faster than that!

CW, I think I got made by a guy with an NRA hat and what seemed to be a combat vet shirt. We exchanged a look and he nodded his head. Kind of an unspoken secret-handshake moment.

Still working on the clothing combos. I still feel a lot of my jackets are too short for OWB carry, so that's why I've been using my IWB.

Page generated in 0.02944 seconds with 8 queries