Thread: How much ammo
View Single Post
Old April 4, 2005, 05:42 PM   #22
jonathon

I got 75 bucks for my birthday.. what did I spend it on? Found a place where I could get a 500 round case of CAS .44 Mag rounds for 119.99, so yeah...

Depends really. For Christmas, I got 3000 .22 LR(since its the only gun I can shoot around the place any more.. long story ). Usually try to keep at least 2 boxes of the Remmington Gold Hollowpoints, just got 3 more for this weekend so.

Only got 1 box of .38 Special right now, don't shoot it to often.

Same deal with the 12 gauge, 1 box of Federal 00 Magnum Buckshot, 6 2 3/4" shells(well, actually its 2 boxes, cept the gun is loaded at all times)

I have exactly 8 7.62x39mm shells. The guy only gave me 10 shots, so to try it out I loaded it up and fired off two. The SKS(and dad's p85) are the only other guns in the house that are kept loaded and ready, rest are in the safe in my closet.

When I get the extra money(restoring a truck is one big money pit..), I plan to stock up on 12 guage 2 3/4", 7.62x39mm, and .38 Spl

//EDIT
Oh yeah, the Blackpowder rifle is just for display.. built it out of a kit, and I dont think I would want to fire it
Romans 12:21

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

More CZ M52 info than you can shake a stick at!

Page generated in 0.03541 seconds with 8 queries