View Single Post
Old November 28, 2019, 02:37 PM   #20
44 AMP
Staff

Quote:
Well, we won on election day and Victory only feels like we get to stall the destruction of the US just a little bit longer.
I'd be willing to bet someone has felt that way about every election we've ever had since the first one.

"30 seats unopposed".. ok I'll assume its a verifiable fact. Now did one side do nothing? Or just nothing that you can see from outside? Lots of times things look different from the inside than they do from the outside.

How many of those seats were places where the local people decided it was simply a waste of resources fighting what they couldn't win? I don't know, but I think they do.

We are in a position where one party is actively working against something we believe in, and the other party has a lot of people who feel like "well, where else are you gonna go??" so they take our support as a given. Not all, by any means, but enough to have an effect.

It isn't one man, (or two if you count Pence) holding anything ALL BY THEMSELVES.

Page generated in 0.02125 seconds with 8 queries