View Single Post
Old May 20, 2019, 12:34 PM   #20
OhioGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild cat mccane View Post
I personally think, hold on to your hats(!), the 15 round mag is where the P365 is going to change the game. It wasn't before, that just changed all the single stacks.

Nay! The 15 round P365 kills ALL sizes.

Most owners don't collect the quantities of guns like most of us. If you can get a P365 that fits a pocket and has a full size mag? I mean, XD is the only modern gun I haven't owned...but look at this beauty in the P365. What does my PPQ or VP9 do better? If a fuller size grip comes out at $24 bucks? Not much. Modern day rounds don't need larger barrels anymore to do what they do.

Kids, what's the point of buying multiples or even considering options? Get the one P365 and you've got the whole enchilada. The extra options out there are now just for us enthusiasts.

Really, the P365 SHOULD ravage the full size sells. It SHOULD ravage the mid size sells. To a degree, it's going to happen

Not us, the collectors, the average one gun owner. This is the it.
Nah you're right, you're onto something. If by end of summer we have two options for 15 rounds in single-stack sizes (Sig with factory 15 round mag, Glock with aftermarket 15 round mag) then we're kind of in a new era -- the capacity of a P320 or a G19, in the size of a compact single stack. Of the above, I find the P365 (with a Hogue rubber grip anyway) fits my hand beautifully and has the better sights and better trigger of the two.

Capacity clearly isn't everything -- if you can shoot some other gun with 7 rounds much better, then carry the one you shoot best, and for me right now the PPS M2 is still the king of compact 9s I can shoot really well.

But after August it seems that any other gun made and sold that's 1" wide and still only holds 6-8 rounds will seem like yesterday's cold lasagna.

Page generated in 0.03183 seconds with 8 queries