View Single Post
Old March 28, 2020, 06:55 PM   #43
TruthTellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by benEzra View Post
There are two Tauruses in my household, a Model 94 .22LR I bought for my daughter to shoot, and a TCP .380 that my wife bought for herself because she likes it.

No failures of any kind, and fit and finish is fine. The only thing I dislike about either is that the DA trigger pull on the 94 is very heavy, so I may trade it someday for a .22LR that’s easier for my daughter to shoot double-action (or a semiauto). And I actually like the TCP a bit better than Gen-1 LCP’s, though I haven’t shot a Gen-2 yet; I personally think Taurus replacing the TCP with the Spectrum was a mistake.

Both my primary pistols are S&W’s, BTW, so I’m not a “rah rah Taurus” fan by any means. But I’d certainly buy another if the price were right and it was a design I liked.
.22 revolvers triggers in double action normally are heavy, it's inherent in the function of igniting a rimfire primer. The only slight praise I have ever heard in regards to a .22 revolver's DA trigger that cost less than $800 is Charter Arms.

And for those who bought a used S&W Master K or whatever on a steal for $500 from your range buddies widow, that doesn't count.

Page generated in 0.03356 seconds with 8 queries