Thread: Mindset
View Single Post
Old August 19, 2013, 06:50 AM   #127
daddyo

Quote:
Yes, of course you're judged by the words you write. We have no other point of contact with you. We only know you by what you write. And as noted multiple times above, we are all judged by others based on the words we use and the other ways in which we present ourselves to the world.

And how do we know that you're not predisposed to bestial behavior. On one hand, you tell us you're not, but on the other hand you write things that seem to promote such behavior.
Likewise you on one hand desire to be believed but on the other hand write things down on how to be deceptive. If I were a prosecutor tasked with your prosecution, I would indeed use these lessons as ammunition to show your trained deceptive mindset.

It can't go one way.

BTW I write to go animal and then keep your head and come back to normal. That is exactly the same thing a cornered cat, your approved description, does. That's how silly this debate has become.

Again please note that I am not suggesting that you or pax or anyone are liars. I'm simply using it for debate purposes.

I believe that the issue of not saying certain words/phrases which indicate a non defensive mindset like shoot to kill, I'll blow your brains out, be prepare to kill everyone you meet, and others, is certainly wise. I also believe that its being taken to the extreme here.

Page generated in 0.02775 seconds with 8 queries