View Single Post
Old January 9, 2021, 06:11 PM   #12
Metal god

Quote:
I wonder where jeephammer went too?
He got suspended or if I recall UN put him on a time out . Which is pretty hard to do , UN is by far the most reasonable mod on the forum I've worked with . I was part of the thread that happened in and Jeep was not only 100% wrong . He kept going on rants of how every one else in the world basically was following the dogma of the old timers and only he knew the truth . If it weren't so sad of how wrong he was and how he would not let it go , It would have been quite funny IMO . FWIW the question was can primers back out and be left sticking out ( not slush ) after firing . He thought it impossible and I'm one of thousands that it has happened to . I even gave he the specific data in which my primers backed out and he just could not wrap his head around the idea .

I've seen a guy on other forums that has a similar writing style that might be him but not using the Jeephammer screen name . I've noticed guys often use different screen names on different forums . I'm always Metal God . I'm Metal God everywhere if my real name is not used . If you see Metal God It's likely me even in online gaming .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.04510 seconds with 8 queries